COVID-19 POLICIES & PROCEDURES
If you have a scheduled appointment and you or someone you have been in contact with has had symptoms associated with COVID-19 including fever, cough or loss of smell, please call us and we will reschedule your appointment without penalty. In preparation of your appointment, please note the following changes:
- You will receive a phone call from us prior to your appointment to screen for potential COVID-19 infection. Questions will include:
- Do you have a fever or an above normal temperature? (greater than 100.3 is considered "febrile")
- Have you experienced shortness of breath or had trouble breathing?
- Do you have a dry cough?
- Do you have a runny nose?
- Have you recently lost or had a reduction in your sense of taste or smell?
- Have you been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you tested positive for COVID-19?
- Have you been tested for COVID-19 and are awaiting results?
- Have you traveled outside of the U.S. by air or cruise ship in the past 14 days?
- Have you traveled within the U.S. by air, bus, or train within the past 14 days?
- Please wear a personal mask to and from your appointment, per the CDC and the Colorado State Governor's recommendations.
- Bring extra layers for warmth as we run our office cooler due to the PPE changes.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please call us before entering to inform us of your arrival (970-667-6040). Once we have connected with you via phone we will let you in the building or ask you to wait a few more minutes until we are ready for you. In the event we are unable to answer the phone or you have to wait, please wait in your vehicle. If you have been waiting longer than 5 minutes past your appointed time, please implement social distancing requirements by standing six feet apart in the waiting room.
- You must adhere to all social distancing guidelines with other patients while in our office. We have adjusted our waiting area to have seating at least six feet apart and will ensure that patients don't have to wait for extended periods of time.
- When approached by our team member, you will go to the check-in station where we will take your temperature and have you apply hand sanitizer. You will also be required to sign a COVID questionnaire consent form for treatment in our office.
- IMPORTANT: All office visits will require you to pay a $10.00 Sterile Setup Fee, D1999 coded by the ADA. This is not covered by insurance at this time.